AXS ict services BV is responsible for the processing of personal data as described in this privacy statement.
AXS ict diensten BV
3029 AK Rotterdam
T +31 88 1123100
Personal data we collect
Personal data is data that can be directly or indirectly traced back to you.
AXS ict diensten BV (hereinafter referred to as: “AXS”) processes your personal data as a result of you making use of our services and/or providing us with your personal data. An overview of the personal data we process can be found below:
1. Website visit: information about your activities on our website;
2. Website contact form: first name & surname, e-mail address, telephone number;
3. Application: first name and surname, gender, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, education level, CV and covering letter;
4. Business customers: names, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of customer contacts;
5. Private subscriber*: first name and surname, gender, date of birth, address, phone number, e-mail address, IP address, bank account number.
* A private subscriber is a natural person who has taken out a computer support subscription with AXS. In the past, this activity was carried out under the trade name ‘0900-8845’.
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process
AXS does not process any special or sensitive personal data of customers or website visitors.
With what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
AXS processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To contact you if you leave your contact details on the contact page of our website;
- For sending our newsletter or other (commercial) information to you;
- To be able to conclude agreements with our customers;
- To call or e-mail you if to do so if necessary to carry out our services;
- In order to inform you about our products and services
- To analyse your behaviour on our website in order to improve the website and tailor the range of products and services to your preferences;
- To implement legal obligations.
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters/advertising leaflets or other commercial (e-mail) messages from us, please let us know by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then delete your data from such files.
If you are an AXS customer and you ask us to delete your personal data, this may result in us no longer being able to offer you our services.
Automated decision making
AXS does not use automated processing to make decisions about matters that may have (significant) consequences for people.
How long we retain personal data
AXS does not retain your personal data any longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data has been collected or to comply with a statutory retention period.
The sharing of personal data with third parties
AXS will not sell your information to third parties, and will only pass it on to third parties if this is necessary to conclude our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We enter into a processing agreement with any third parties that, at our request, process your data; this is to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data is adhered to. AXS remains responsible for these processing operations.
This privacy statement does not apply to any websites or platforms of third parties you can access via a link on our website. If you link to these websites/platforms, they may make use of and/or store cookies. Keep this in mind before you click on one of these buttons. We cannot guarantee that this third party will handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. This means you will have to read the cookie and privacy statement of that website.
View, amend of delete data
You have the right to view, amend or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of the data or to object to the processing of your personal data by AXS; you also have the right to data portability. You can send a request to email@example.com. To ensure the request for access has been made by you, please send a copy of your ID with the request. Cover your passport photo, Machine Readable Zone (which is the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), Passport Number and Citizen Service Number in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks. AXS would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons.
How we secure your personal data
AXS takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. AXS has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software such as a virus scanner and firewall;
- TLS (formerly known as SSL). Your details are transferred via a secure internet connection. You can see this via the ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
In addition, AXS has ISO 27001 certification. This means we meet the stringent requirements set by ISO concerning information security. A certificate means a company is taking the correct measures to keep information safe, not only now, but also in the future. We think it is important to take care of everything for ourselves and our customers. Information security plays a major role in this. This certification guarantees that we have taken care of the security of information correctly. Annual internal and external audits are carried out to ensure this will remain so in the future.
If you have the impression that your data is not secure, or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies, or comparable techniques, that we use
AXS only makes use of technical and functional cookies. We also make use of analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the correct technical operation of the website and to improve your ease of use. They ensure the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferences. We can also optimise our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser to no longer store cookies. In addition, you can also delete all the information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
Privacy statement amendments